Wednesday, March 9, 2016

VOLUNTEER FOR THE VETERANS HISTORY PROJECT


 I am a volunteer for THE VETERANS HISTORY PROJECT now interviewing the
remaining WW 11 VETS (primary, with occasional other vet. if occasion presents itself)
 I am a vet. and I am doing this in memory of my Marine Dad in WW11 and
Brother Barry killed in Vietnam. Here is short video of my finding Barry's Dogtag at Vietnam Experience at Patriot's Point here at Charleston
https://youtu.be/Wls8ineKpCY

The Veterans History Project of the Library of Congress

The United States Congress created the Veterans History Project (VHP)
as part of American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress.

The mission of the Veterans History Project is to collect, preserve,
and make worthwhile the personal accounts of American war veterans so
that future generations may hear directly from veterans and better
understand the reality of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment