Saturday, March 11, 2017

I will never share negative news about the VA

I will not share "negative news" about the
VA, I just saw one about vet. committing suicide in front of a VA hospital. Trump supporters are jumping on it to get him to "clean out" VA, He would privatize it which would lead to the premature deaths of thousands of vets. , i have worked at HMO hospitals and been a patient at some.. They do not have the committed medical personnel and dedicated staff and sense of community like the VA. and tRump has frozen critical need employment for the VA, so he is already done tremendous damage.
The VA has saved my life twice in last three years. I don't think I would have made it in HMO hospitals. My Marine Father's life was saved by this same Charleston, S.C. VA. after being almost killed by nearby private hospital. I know personally scores of patients who swear by the VA. The VA's bad PR is mostly for politically purposes. By the same people who want everything to be private. HMO hospitals do not have the same open policy as required by the VA. They have lawyers who work to shut up or pay off complaints as the VA cannot do...


Martha Ann Spaulding Ron, I stand in agreement with you, I'm a Disabled Veteran and VA is all I have for the rest of my life...VA has always met my needs.
Grant Trevor Thanks Ron. As with ALL health care provision, there's good and bad. The VA system is set up to flag inadequate care situations and does a much better job of that than the private health care industry IMO.

Ron Alexander Thank you Dr. Grant Trevor, and are you still in practice as a P.A.?

Grant Trevor Yes but looking to wind down in the next year or so. I'm ready to explore some new places and things God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment